It’s snowing in the desert! I decided to play a little before I went to bed tonight.. Now I’m wet, cold and happy! I got so excited that I forgot to take my contacts out before I snuggled down in my blankets… (: it’s rather dark, so I’ll take pictures tomorrow to show you all what snow looks like on cacti and palm trees!!
a very happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am grateful for:
- anyone who reads my text posts and understands them despite the fact that I cannot form a complete sentence 95% of the time
- my bed
- comforting words
- my mommy and daddy
- socks and cardigans
- cooler weather
- those moments when I feel like I can forget everything and it’s okay, even for just a moment
it was fifty years ago today that John F. Kennedy was assassinated. my father was telling me how he remembered it: he got sent home early from school. And that was that. Naturally, that would be all you could remember if you were seven years old when something horrifically tragic like that were to happen.
my week thus far:
- monday: get a giant blister on the palm of my hand from sewing a bounce house at work
- tuesday: woke up with a cold (awful sore throat. it’s hard to talk)
- wednesday: got pulled over because of my license plates are out of date (my driver’s side door handle is broken, so it won’t pass inspection), and i was told that he could tow my car if he felt like it (which he didn’t probably because I was crying). I have to appear in court now.
oh, how long? (an 8tracks mix). i. Eve by Neulore ii. Magpie by KHUSHI iii. Hide by Little May iv. Candles by Daughter v. To a Poet by First Aid Kit vi. Weights & Measures by Dry the River vii. Autumn Tree by Milo Greene viii. Tell Mama by The Civil Wars ix. Flowers in December by Mazzy Star x. Torrent by Asgeir xi. How Long by Avalanche City xii. Portrait 19 by The Paper Kites
♉ Taurus: Sleep can be very fitful for Taurus if they are not comfortable. They are especially sensitive to their environment. They tend to sleep long and appreciate bed time. Meaningful dreams. Sleep best in company.
♊ Gemini: Gemini can survive off a fairly minimal amount of sleep - but it eventually catches up with them. Their minds are always racing in overdrive so sleep never comes easily. Many see sleep as an inconvenience and insomnia as productive 'extra' time
♋ Cancer: Cancer can have restless sleep patterns because they are likely to suffer nightmares a lot. Bedtime is especially volatile for Cancer because they dwell in all their troubles before sleep. They usually never feel completely 'awake'
♌ Leo: Most Leo are back sleepers and tend to drift off quite easily; unless they are stressed. They appreciate bed time and like to sleep amongst the most luxurious and sensuous of sheets and linen. Meaningful and precognitive dreams
♍ Virgo: Virgo cannot sleep if they are stressed or in an environment of disorder. Their chronic habit of overthinking makes it difficult for them to wind down before bed. They function most well when they have obtained a 'sleep schedule'
♎ Libra: Libra swing between sleeping too much and not enough. They can survive on minimal sleep for a short period then literally spend days in bed. A balanced sleep pattern is a good sign of inner equilibrium for Libra
♏ Scorpio: Scorpio's sleep is directed by their state of moods. A 'lifted' Scorpio will survive off minimal sleep - pushing bed time back as late as possible as they fall into their concentrated obsessions. An unhappy Scorpio will become very hypersomniac and need a lot of sleep
♐ Sagittarius: Sagittarius can survive off a minimal sleep arrangement but tend to naturally exhaust themselves through the day. They can put off bed time by becoming too excited or hyper about things at night. Occasionally restless, meaningful dreams
♑ Capricorn: Capricorn appreciate their sleep and try to get as much as possible - knowing it is within their best interests. A stressed Capricorn will have pronounced sleep troubles - insomnia is a sign of great inner distress for this sign
♓ Pisces: Sleep is opium for Pisceans; and out of all the zodiac, they need the most hours. Their receptive nature means they are drained by others and sleep restores their energy reserves. Many never feel truly 'awake'; they tend to have vivid and meaningful dreams
does anyone want to adopt me
- i have a decent personality when i’m not crying
- i like curling up in balls, so i’m fairly compact
- i just need a little water and sunlight
- and wifi
- i will sing to you and play with your hair whenever you want me to
- downside: i might eat all your food if you leave me alone too long