if i were to ever become rich, i would want to create a tv show in which i was going to go around the world looking for the most unexciting, untalented person i could ever find, and if in reality i would discover many wonderful, interesting, and beautiful people
so i had this dream last night that i was dancing with this r cute guy who was super sweet to me. after when finished dancing he disappeared, and when i went to go look for him it turned out he was actually this kid’s dog. he told me the boy had put him under a spell that turned him human at the child’s will and that he meant to tell me, but he sometimes would forget he was actually a dog while he was human
i woke up and realized that this literally is the story of my love life help
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Tagged by: le-petit-fox. you’re too darling ahhhh~ ♥
- Name: Stephanie
- Nickname: Neffy or Nefflyn.
- Birthday: december 14th
- Gender: girl
- Sexuality: straight/demisexual.
- Height: 164cm/5’4”
- Time zone: MST (p sure it’s -6 GMT)
- What time and date is it there: 10:55pm. September 2nd.
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: usually 7-8 hours, but occasionally i will sleep 10-12 hours.
- OTPs: lots and nothing. oops.
- The last thing I Googled was: EunB, a member of the Korean girl group Ladies Code. She passed away earlier today in a car accident. Two other members are in critical condition.
- First word that comes to mind: starlight.
- What I last said to a family member: goodnight.
- One place that makes me happy and why: my bed. it’s a safe place for me. I often find myself thinking that I want to be home, even if I am home, but what I really want is to be in my bed, snuggled under the covers.
- How many blankets I sleep under: in the summer, only a sheet (a very thin blanket). in the winter, i will sleep with three or four. i sleep better the heavier my covers are (reason 3879 why summer is the worst).
- Favourite beverage: water, coffee, diet coke.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: oh gosh, maybe it was The Muppets movie that came out last year.
- Three things I can’t live without: physical touch with someone, internet, and music.
- Something I plan on learning: to accept myself.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: always use your whole heart in everything you do. do not ever regret anything.
- You have to listen to this song: my love my love my love. Hongbin singing Falling Slowly. /cries/
- My blog(s): middecember, flowerbinnie, and this other one i literally cannot think of the name omg i never use it.
maybe i’ll tag people later?? i need to go to sleep~
it was not too long ago that I have (somehow, through magic surely) acquired 2500+ followers. I am still completely awestruck as to how many beautiful, unique beings have somehow come to my blog, and discovered even just a little bit of their own aesthetic resonating with my own. four years ago, when I first began blogging on tumblr, I would have never possibly imagined that so many people would come to follow my silly posts.
Because of all of you, I have had the opportunity to become acquainted with so many different people from all around the world, whether I followed them, they followed me, or we were mutually following one another. It is absolutely incredible to see the amount of people I have interacted with just because of my simple, humble blog.
I am beyond grateful for each and every one of my followers, even if you have never even spoken or liked a single one of my posts. I would like for all of you to know how important and adorable you are. Even if this is the last, or only, post of mine you ever see, please please please know that you are so very much loved, even if it’s just a little from me, who most likely doesn’t even know your name or story. Thank you for taking your time to eclipse my life… by even just a bit.
/collapses into a heap and cries for 546 years/
without further ado; here is my collection of forever favorites (in alphabetical order) ♥
• anttliae • aseriquays • baekina • blushful • cedarmoons • ciao-miau • cindersandbroomsticks • deary-lou • faedelaforet • falling-star-wishes • fleurstains • feychangeling • floriental • fragilis • helloxadina • inmilkwood • lait-de-rose • lacedheartt • le-petit-fox • lesfoudres • lostwithmargaret • luneie • margaretrose- • mercurieux • milkwolves • milkwoods • mousai-ourania • nurserywords • pillowstars • princess-ghostling • rosefaeries • rouane • seabois • serendipitydoll • siftingflour • sleepystoryteller • sleepysylph • thelostdeer • thesleepingfawn • thistleblood • valentinaya • worriedboots •
There is no map and there is no road."
I have a somewhat odd question that I was wondering if anyone could help me with: so, for the past year or so, I have experienced occasional loss of appetite? It’s not really appetite, since I still am hungry, but rather nothing sounds good to eat (including foods that I generally really enjoy or “splurge” foods). Since nothing sounds good, I typically put off eating until I am absolutely famished, and HAVE to eat something (which usually tastes gross and I eat as little as possible).
Anyway, this happens usually once every few months and lasts for about a week before I go back to normal. It’s more annoying than anything else, but I was curious if anyone else experiences something like this? If so, do you do anything to combat it, or do you just tough it out like I have been?
okay do you wanna come over and watch dead poets society or jumanji or something tonight bc i’ve been on the verge of tears for like thirty minutes now